Lucas's 79 Cruiser
Lucas's 79 Series Cruiser
Lucas had been looking for a design that suited his needs for some time, eventually he seen one of our existing builds and made the call to book in!
Lucas had a few requirements and after a couple of discussions we took delivery of his vehicle and the build was under way.
Some additional key features used during this build were;
- High quality Australian materials
- Painted tray and Canopy to Match the Vehicle colour
- Aluminum side boxes, under tray drawer and canopy( Minimizes potential rust and reduces weight)
- Jack off Canopy
- Divider walls in the canopy
- Incorporated dog box
- LED tail lights
- Whale tail compression locks on the canopy doors
- 60L water tank under tray
- Twin Spare wheel carrier
- Slide out rear drawer
- Heavy Duty tie down points
We couldn't let this one leave the shop with out a 4 inch stainless steel snorkel powder coated in Black.
A huge shout out to Mag Line Wheels for the paint job, there finish is simply flawless.